Welcome to Chicopee Country Club
Golf for the 2021 season and the rest of this year for rates as low as $700!!!
Please fill out and sign the attached application with rules and policies.
Join us for 2021 by purchasing a “Season Pass”. We have rates that cover season long green fees, carts and driving range! Chicopee Country Club continues to be one of the best conditioned 18 hole course in Western Mass along with VERY competitive rates.
- Open Two Ball
Sunday, May 30th
- 18 Holes, 3 Divisions
- 0 – 20, 21 & up, Senior Division (60 years & up – both players)
- 8 stroke maximum handicap differential.
- Entry Fee – $100/ team (includes green fees)
- Chicopee C. C. Season Pass holders $25
- Please fill out and return the attached application or call the pro shop (413)594-9295 for more information.
COVID Single Rider Cart Policy
During the 2020 COVID Season we experienced negative effects on the golf course and on our golf carts due to the single cart usage such as course traffic damage, extra work and time for staff including cleaning and disinfecting each cart and simple wear and tear on the carts. Due to those reasons we will be adjusting our cart fees for those players that feel uncomfortable sharing a cart. We respect your decision to ride alone, however, there will be a “Single Rider Cart Rate” charge.
18 holes – $18 per rider
9 holes – $12 per rider
Single rider cart fees
18 holes – $27
18 hole cart members – $9
9 holes – $18
9 hole cart members – $6
Riding golf cars will be limited to one cart per twosome or two carts per foursome. If a single is paired with another single or a threesome, they will share a cart with no additional charge. Threesomes who are all riding will be allowed two riding carts with NO added fee.
Disability Blue Flag Policy
Chicopee Country Club offers the use of disability flags on golf carts for those individuals who provide written medical reasons. The disabled golfer must possess a doctor’s letter verifying that you are in need of a handicap flag to play golf or a State Issued Disabled Persons Parking Identification Placard. The Director of Golf has the right to allow use of a disability flag to any individual that may need special consideration. Flag privileges may be suspended or revoked with or without warning for abuse of this policy.
Rules for Blue Flags
1. The disability cart may be driven up to within (30 feet) of a green or tee box.
2. At NO TIME should a disability cart be parked or driven on a green, collar or between a green and bunker adjacent to the green or a tee box.
3. No carts are allowed in the 18th tee box area.
4. In the case of inclement weather or certain golf course conditions, carts may be restricted to cart paths only. NO DISIBILITY PRIVILEGE will be extended at that time.
5. The Ranger/ Starter have absolute authority for all traffic control. If a player refuses to abide by the rules of the day (as stated above), his/her disability flag privileges may be suspended after review by the Director/ Commission.
Gift cards are available!