Welcome to Chicopee Country Club
Golf Course opens daily at 6:00 am.
Pro Shop hours: 6:00 am to 7:00 pm
Driving Range hours: Thursdays to Tuesdays 6:00 am to 6:30 pm. Wednesdays 6:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Subject to change with weather
Call the Pro Shop (413)594-9295 or book a tee time online www.chicopeecountryclub.com
Open Two Ball
Sunday, August 21st
18 Holes, 3 Divisions
0 – 20, 21 & up, Senior Division (60 years & up – both players)
8 stroke maximum handicap differential.
Entry Fee – $100/ team (includes green fees)
Chicopee C. C. Season Pass holders $25
Please call the pro shop (413)594-9295 for more information.
Junior Golf Camp
Get your son/daughter interested in golf by learning the basic swing and etiquette fundamentals in a fun atmosphere!
August 22nd, 23rd & 24th
8:30 am to 11:00 am, daily
$85 for Chicopee Residents
$95 for Non-Residents
Please see the attachment to sign up or call the pro shop (413)594-9295.
August 27th & 28th
36 Holes – Medal Play (All Gross)
Minimum of 5 rounds played at Chicopee C.C. in 2022 to play
Sign up in pro shop
Sign up for your 2022 Season Pass!
Join us all year long in 2022 at Chicopee Country Club by purchasing a Season Pass. Play a great golf course with very competitive rates. See the attached application.
Mail payment to:
Chicopee Country Club
1290 Burnett Road
Chicopee, MA 01020
Mike O’Neill – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
COVID Single Rider Cart Policy
During the 2020 COVID Season we experienced negative effects on the golf course and on our golf carts due to the single cart usage such as course traffic damage, extra work and time for staff including cleaning and disinfecting each cart and simple wear and tear on the carts. Due to those reasons we will be adjusting our cart fees for those players that feel uncomfortable sharing a cart. We respect your decision to ride alone, however, there will be a “Single Rider Cart Rate” charge.
Disability Blue Flag Policy
Chicopee Country Club offers the use of disability flags on golf carts for those individuals who provide written medical reasons. The disabled golfer must possess a doctor’s letter verifying that you are in need of a handicap flag to play golf or a State Issued Disabled Persons Parking Identification Placard. The Director of Golf has the right to allow use of a disability flag to any individual that may need special consideration. Flag privileges may be suspended or revoked with or without warning for abuse of this policy.
Rules for Blue Flags
1. The disability cart may be driven up to within (30 feet) of a green or tee box.
2. At NO TIME should a disability cart be parked or driven on a green, collar or between a green and bunker adjacent to the green or a tee box.
3. No carts are allowed in the 18th tee box area.
4. In the case of inclement weather or certain golf course conditions, carts may be restricted to cart paths only. NO DISIBILITY PRIVILEGE will be extended at that time.
5. The Ranger/ Starter have absolute authority for all traffic control. If a player refuses to abide by the rules of the day (as stated above), his/her disability flag privileges may be suspended after review by the Director/ Commission.
Gift cards are available!
Gift Cards are available for any amount you’d like!
For more information, call Our Pro Shop at (413)594-9295.