Welcome to Chicopee Country Club
WELCOME TO THE 2020 GOLF SEASON!
Let’s Play Golf! Starting Monday, May 11th Chicopee Country Club will be open for golf! As you may already know the State of Massachusetts has us under strict guidelines that we will be adhering to as the year goes on. Please know that we must enforce them and we are requiring that all golfers at Chicopee C.C. follow them. The game of golf and our protocols will definitely be different this season but there is no reason you can’t all enjoy the game you’ve waited so long to play. Here are some tips that may help you when you plan on playing here.
Booking a Tee Time
Call the Pro Shop (413)594-9295 to reserve a tee time (7 days in advance).
- If you’re a season pass holder this is your best option or make a future tee time while you’re at the course with an employee.
- Reserve a tee time on our website www.chicopeecountryclub.com and pay remotely (credit card by phone) when you arrive at the course.
- At this time there will be no leagues or outings until guidelines are amended. With 15 minute intervals we must be fair to all golfers.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CASH TRANSACTIONS
Please know that paying by phone, our lines will be extremely busy so we ask that you remain patient.
When you arrive in the parking lot please call the pro shop (413)594-9295 to pay for your round with credit card. Check-in with our greeter (at the top of parking lot) as they will welcome you and have your name on the tee sheet. You cannot check in more than 15 minutes before your tee time or you will be asked to wait in your car. If you do not have a scheduled tee time and there is not one available you will be politely asked to leave and come back when you do have one.
Added Notes of Importance
Driving range and putting green are closed.
Golf carts may be used only if each cart is used by and contains only a single rider, or a group of family members living in the same house.
Any carts used must be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
* Restaurants located on the premises of golf courses may offer no-contact take-out of food to be consumed off premises, but like all other restaurants, they may not allow any form of dine-in or outdoor, on-premises service.
Outside seating and tables should be removed from locations near to any take-out service.
You must social distance, at least 6 feet at all times, and wear a mask at check-in and around clubhouse area.
Once your round is done, please head to your car. There is to be absolutely no congregating anywhere on the golf course property at any time!
We will use sanitizer continuously throughout the day when needed.
Please obey all these guidelines or you will be asked to leave.
See the complete list of all the Massachusetts golf guidelines at www.massgolf.org
Remember, these are new times we are living in and let’s be grateful to finally get out on YOUR Chicopee Country Club golf course and enjoy it, SAFELY!
Thank you and looking forward to seeing all your faces again…at least your eyes!
Gift cards are available!